Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City, individuals who are interested and would like to grab the opportunity to work and study in New York City even as college students, can check for different vacancies from different companies and firms.
This article contains all the information relevant to Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City, read to the end to find out.
Senior Project Manager – Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
Turner & Townsend
Los Angeles, CA $75,000-160,000 per year Permanent Full-time
From the inception of a project to completion and beyond, Turner & Townsend help deliver the outcomes that matter through transformational programs covering the full spectrum of consultancy, project delivery, and post-project operations.
With offices located globally, you’re never far away from our services. Working from 118 offices in 50 countries, we make a difference in projects across sectors worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative, and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity, and the quality we deliver.
As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Job Description of Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
Turner & Townsend are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager responsible for managing large-scale Tenant Improvement (TI) and Build-Out construction projects for a key, well-known technology client.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the construction market, be a self-starter, able to take the initiative and drive activities with limited supervision.
Responsibilities of Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages following Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
- Financial management – Ensuring prompt client invoicing and utilizing the Financial system in order to monitor a project’s financial status.
- Project planning, including producing a detailed project plan.
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques.
- Managing the change control process.
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications.
- Preparing formal project budget progress and other reports.
- Quality Control – Ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Working to construct proposals for new work or variations for existing projects.
- Identifying opportunities to improve Project Management procedures, templates, and products referring ideas to the appropriate line manager.
- Identifying and ensuring that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health, and environmental issues by the Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilized throughout the project.
Qualifications Required for Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
The ability to be self-sufficient and independently manage/own multiple projects is required for Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
Ability to advise at a strategic level during the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client’s overall objectives.
Excellent time management skills. Ensure that the project is managed to the right quality standards, and completed efficiently and on time.
Ability to build strong working relationships with clients and cross-functional team members is also important for Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
Experienced working as an effective team member in delivering a specific commission.
Business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including cross-selling opportunities, are identified.
Ability/willingness to work onsite when required.
Education / Experience for Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
Demonstrated experience working as a Project Manager within the construction industry on commercial ground-up real estate projects on Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to be highly effective in a client-facing role.
- College degree in Construction Management or a related field, and PMP certification.
- Membership in relevant professional organizations.
- Experienced managing demanding stakeholders and workstream managers.
- Tenant Improvement experience is advantageous.
- Commercial and Corporate office construction experience preferred.
- Experience working in the USA, Southern California preferred.
Construction Senior Project Manager | Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
Los Angeles, CA Permanent Full-time
Construction Senior Project Manager – type I & III Multifamily & Hospitality Construction
Shangri-La Construction (SLC) is looking for Construction Senior Project Managers focused on ground-up Type I or Type III multi-family projects to join our team in our Los Angeles office.
The Senior Project Manager oversees the project office management team ensuring the efficient execution of all project administrative functions, including bidding, buyout, cost management/budgeting, value engineering, RFIs, change management, invoicing, payroll, reporting, project meetings, and resource utilization.
Working closely with the field management team, they coordinate the project management staff, trade partners, and vendors through all phases of design, permitting, and construction to ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and in line with company and client standards.
They participate early in preconstruction to negotiate and prepare budget-conscience baseline schedules, bid packages, subcontracts, and cost estimates and monitor and report progress.
They provide direct supervision to assigned Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, and Project Engineers.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record, excellent communication, time-management, and problem-solving abilities, & thrives in fast-paced environments.
Essential Functions for Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
- Participate in business development to broaden the customer base
- Responsible for the ongoing analysis of project buyout, savings, and contingencies; schedules buyout into the overall project schedule and ensures milestones are met
- Writes and distributes bid packages that clearly define the scope and general provisions
- Negotiates analyzes and prepares subcontracts, PO agreements, and cost-control budgets
- Identifies the high-risk provisions in the prime contract and mitigates risk
- Manages document control of RFI submittals, change orders, correspondence, permits, drawings, specs, and reports in a systematic and traceable manner
- Manages the timely approval of all change orders, billings, and cost-control budget adjustments
- Responsible for the timely submittal of cost reports and risk management
Skills and Expertise Necessary for Part-Time Marketing Jobs for College Students in New York City
Computer proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Computer proficiency utilizing Procore, Microsoft Project/P6, AutoCAD, Virtual Design (BIM), Bluebeam, and other applicable construction software
Advanced knowledge of construction management functions including estimating, preconstruction, cost control, contracts, permits, change management, scheduling/sequencing, logistics, quality, safety, accounting, closeout, and document control
Extensive knowledge of prime contract and contract types, including provisions, terms, language, insurance requirements, claim resolutions, and warranty
Well-rounded knowledge of various building systems and technologies with the ability to quickly learn and apply new systems/technologies
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Architecture preferred
7+ years of diversified construction or engineering experience supervising and managing projects including at least three years in a Project Management role
Minimum of 3 years of experience working on multi-family, mixed-use, or hospitality projects
Experience managing ground-up construction, existing remodels, Type I/III/V, low-rise, podium deck mid/high-rise, or adaptive reuse multi-unit residential projects
Experience working with architects and design consultants on design-build projects preferred
Professional Certificates or registrations, such as Project Management Institute (PMI), Certified Construction Manager (CMC), OSHA 30, LEED AP, and other advanced training or degree preferred
SLC is an award-winning commercial general contractor known for our portfolio of affordable, historic renovations, ground-up construction in the residential and hospitality sectors, and our unique ability to deliver high-quality projects at an affordable rate.
We service our developments as a developer-builder and other owners/developers alike.
SLC has delivered some of Southern California’s landmark projects, including the Hotel Figueroa Renovation, Freehand Hotel, Wayfarer Hotel, and 1133 Hope Apartments. From its inception, expanding affordable housing opportunities and improving the quality of life for underserved communities has been a critical component of SLC’s mission.
In all, SLC is slated to deliver more than 2,000 affordable housing units, including multiple Homekey projects throughout the state. To learn more, visit shangrilaconstruction.com.
- Highly-competitive Salary and Growth Opportunity
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Basic & Voluntary Life/AD&D Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (FSA) Option
- 401K Retirement Plan
- PTO Accruals up to 15 Days Annually with Tenure – 10 Days for New Employees
- Paid Holidays ~10 Days Annually
- Flexwork Program as Determined
- Cellphone Reimbursement