Executive assistant jobs with Fortune 500 companies in Washington DC- candidates who have what it takes can go ahead and apply for different positions under different brands.
This article contains all information relevant to Executive assistant jobs with Fortune 500 companies in Washington DC, read to the end to find out.
Registered Nurse – Behavioral Health – Adults 7p-7a
Coastal Behavioral Health3.2
Savannah, GA 31406
Estimated $58.8K – $74.4K a year
401(k) with company match and discounted stock plan.
This position is for a full-time, Day/Night shift nurse.
Competitive compensation, Paid Time Off.
Full Job Description
This position is for a full-time, Day/Night shift nurse. Depending on the census, there is the opportunity for overtime and to cover various shifts if interested.
This position qualifies for a Sign-on Bonus!
Coastal Harbor Health System offers compassionate care when you or your loved ones need it most. Our experienced team of doctors, nurses, and therapists are specialists in behavioral care and deeply understand the difficult challenges you or your loved one face.
Our two facilities, Coastal Behavioral Health and Coastal Harbor Treatment Center are conveniently located in Savannah, Georgia, but we accept patients from many states across the country.
Benefit Highlights on Executive Assistant Jobs with Fortune 500 Companies in Washington DC
Challenging and rewarding work environment
Competitive compensation, Paid Time Off
Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plans
401(k) with company match and discounted stock plan
Up to $100,000 a year
Monday to Friday
Will work closely with the Agency Development Manager to drive sales and assist in training new talent.
Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus.
Full Job Description of Executive Assistant Jobs with Fortune 500 Companies in Washington DC
Seeking a professional business-to-business Account Executive to grow our team in the Louisville market. The city of Louisville and its suburbs make up a booming market and Colonial has had a 20% growth for the last 3 years and needs great people to help continue that trend! Will work closely with the Agency Development Manager to drive sales and assist in training new talent.
This person must have:
- Clear Communication Skills
- Results Orientated
- Team player
- If you enjoy helping people while making money, please submit your resume!
- Culture is everything to us. We are looking for team-minded individuals who want to heavily impact our growth while promoting the culture we have worked so hard to create.
Successful Account Executives have 3 qualities:
1. Teachable. Willing to be trained and learn our sales system
- Positive Attitude. Builds our culture. A key player that adds to our organization
- Work Ethic. We are here to make money. Build a Legacy to Leave a Legacy
Registered Nurse RN
Psychiatric Institute of Washington2.6
Washington, DC 20016
Wisconsin Ave NW + Veazey St NW
401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan.
Candidates must meet the company’s hiring criteria to include pre-employment verifications, background…
Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are dedicated to providing a challenging and rewarding work environment to all our employees.
$10,000 Retention Bonus
Generous Paid Time Off
Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plans
401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
UHS employee discounted stock option plan
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repay Program
Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Pre-tax Metro SmartTrip Benefits
Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
MSRT – Emergency Medicine Physician
Morrisville, NC 27560
The nature of our clientele and the type of work we engage in demand unparalleled excellence handled with the utmost discretion.
PostedPosted 30+ days ago
- Active SECRET or higher security clearance
- Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico
- Current ATLS certification
- Current Board Certification through the American Board of Emergency Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine
- Current/active civilian practice to maintain clinical currency during non-deployed periods
- Desired five (5) or more years of experience attending at a high volume/high acuity or critical access environment and five (5) years of U.S. Military or Government Sponsored experience
- Desired FRST or other equivalent SOF experience
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree from an accredited U.S. school of medicine or osteopathy
- Experience as staff or attending physician in a high volume/high acuity or critical access environment
- Experience shall include deployment in austere and combat-like conditions in Role 1, 2, or 3 facilities
- United States citizen
- Current ACLS, PALS, & BLS training through American Heart Association or Red Cross
- Current and unrestricted DEA license
- Current United States Passport that will not expire within 1 year of employment
STRONGLY DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum seven (7) years of experience as an Emergency Physician
Successful candidates may be invited for an in-person assessment process
U.S. Military or Government Sponsored deployment within the last 3 years in an austere environment and combat-like conditions
Experience working in the Military Special Operations Community
Previous Forward Resuscitation Surgical Team/Forward Surgical Team (FRST/FST) or equivalent deployment experience in Executive assistant jobs with Fortune 500 companies in Washington DC
TS/SCI security clearance
Assistant Proposal Specialist
Estimated $46.2K – $58.5K a year
Performs the mechanical aspects of proposal production including word processing, assembly, presentation, packaging, and shipping independently or with other…
Key Responsibilities to Executive Assistant Jobs with Fortune 500 Companies in Washington DC
- Performs the mechanical aspects of proposal production including word processing, assembly, presentation, packaging, and shipping independently or with other team members.
- Maintains case file templates by market segment to maximize efficiency in proposal production.
- Interfaces with Product and Marketing areas, and Customer Units to ensure consistent and up-to-date information is utilized at all times as Executive assistant jobs with Fortune 500 companies in Washington DC
- Provides general marketing support for New Business and Client Service Consultants/Account Executives.
- Contributes to the maintenance and enhancement of the proposal Q&A database and Marketing Library.
- Handles the RFP intake process: Complexity evaluation, notification of assignment, coordinates, and schedules strategy calls, and data entry of opportunities.
- Handles a variety of customer/prospect-related projects as needed as Executive assistant jobs with Fortune 500 companies in Washington DC.
- Evaluate individual RFPs to determine appropriate reporting requests.
- Creation of accurate and timely reports by product, segment, and/or initiative.
- Manages partnerships with the Global Operation Service Center and vendor partners.
- Participates in training programs; engages in the development of procedures and guidelines to enhance the RFP process and communicates these internally.
- Identifies and implements process changes to gain efficiencies and improve workflows; plays a lead role in piloting new processes and services related to our acquisition process; participates in project management groups.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required on Executive assistant jobs with Fortune 500 companies in Washington DC.
Executive Assistant (Fully Remote or Hybrid (Charlotte, NC))
Remote in Charlotte, NC 28277
Estimated $66.3K – $83.9K a year
Work collaboratively with the other executive administrative assistants within the business.
What you’ll receive: Compensation – Base salary ranging from [$55…
Where you’ll work:
Our hybrid workplace model offers the freedom to work fully remotely or occasionally in one of our offices. This is a remote position with a hybrid option for candidates based in Charlotte, NC.
How you’ll contribute to Executive Assistant Jobs with Fortune 500 Companies in Washington DC
As an Executive Assistant on Executive assistant jobs with Fortune 500 companies in Washington DC, you’ll be responsible for providing administrative support to several executives in the Technology department at Brighthouse Financial.
The ideal candidate will have a depth of experience in proactively managing executive calendars and a proven ability to collaborate at all levels of management as well as with internal and external partners.