Here we bring you 10 interesting fun facts about Mike Ezuruonye, including many things you may not know about the Nigerian nollywood actor.
Mike Ezuruonye is extremely talented and one of the leading movie actor in Africa.See more details right here.
Mike Ezuruonye is one of the most handsome actors in Nigeria. He join the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood 16 years ago. He is one of the most sought after actor and also one of the highest paid actor in Nigeria. So therefore in this post I will be sharing with you 10 real facts about Nollywood famous actor Mike Ezuruonye that you probably didn’t know.
1. Mike Ezuruonye is a famous Nollywood actor, producer, director, model, entrepreneur and a television personality. He has been regarded as one of the highest paid actors in Nigeria. He is always known for playing romantic roles movies. He has been in the industry for over 16 years. He always plays the role of a Casanova, player, heart breaker and romantic husband in several Nollywood movies.
2. He was born on 21st September 1982 in Lagos in the south western part of Nigeria. He is currently 36 years old. He is originally from Anambra State in the south eastern part of Nigeria. He is the eldest child in a family of 4 children. Mike Ezuruonye started acting right from his primary school days. He is very handsome, gifted, skillful, creative and talented in acting and interpretation of movie roles. He knows how to interpret his roles very well and can fit in any character given to him by movie directors and producers in Nigeria.
3. Mike Ezuruonye completed his primary school education in Lagos, Nigeria and obtained his First School Leaving Certificate. After completing his primary school education, Mike Ezuruonye proceeded to Federal Government College in Taraba State for his secondary school education. He however completed his secondary school education at Archbishop Aggey Memorial High School in Lagos, Nigeria and obtained his West African Senior School Certificate.
4. After completing his secondary school education, Mike Ezuruonye proceeded to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka in Anambra State, Nigeria and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. While still in the university as an undergraduate Mike Ezuruonye began auditioning for acting jobs in Nollywood movies. He started showing interest in acting right from his primary school days, he was fond of writing drama scripts. As a kid Mike Ezuruonye dream was to become an actor. He admired the likes of Sylvester Stallone, Will Smith, Van Damn, Chackie Chan, Jet Li, Bruce lee and wanted to become famous when he grows up. While still in secondary school he was actively involved in drama, stage play and performing arts.
5. Mike Ezuruonye joined the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood professionally in 2003 and started attending movie auditions and acting as a minor character in movies. He has featured in over 200 Nollywood movies which include Endless Passion, Broken Marriage, Beyond Reason, Critical Decision, Unforeseen, and many more. He is very handsome and always known for featuring in romantic movies.
6 Mike Ezuruonye has received several awards in the course of his acting career. In 2008, he was nominated for Best Actor in a Supporting Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards. In 2009, he was nominated for Best Actor in a Leading Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards. Mike Ezuruonye has been regarded as the third most handsome actor in Nigeria by many ranking media in the internet. His handsome look, charming personality and beautiful lips attracts him to so many women.
7. Mike Ezuruonye is currently married to a beautiful lady whom he met during his university days and the marriage is currently blessed with lovely kids. However, in 2018 it was reported that there was a white lady who claimed that Mike Ezuruonye is married to her. The lady claimed that she is from the United States of America and Mike Ezuruonye got married to her while he was in the United States of America. But during an interview with the media Mike Ezuruonye debunked all the reports stating that he is married only to his current wife.
8. Mike Ezuruonye after his graduation from the university worked as a banker before becoming an actor. According to him, he was introduced into the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood by Ruke Amata. According to him, he was buying fuel at a gas station when he met with Ruke Amata who was the amiable wife to Nollywood movie producer and director Jetta Amata. According to him, Ruke Amata introduced him to a movie producer known as Jetta Amata, who advised him to pursue a career in acting and that is how his acting career started.
9. Mike Ezuruonye joined the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood professionally in December 2003 and acted in his first movie titled “Broken Marriage” which was directed by Dickson Iroegbu. Mike Ezuruonye became highly famous after starring in one of the best selling Nollywood movie “Critical Decision” a movie that earned him an award for Best Actor in a Leading Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards. In 2010, Mike Ezuruonye got married to Nkechi Nnorom and they are both blessed with a lovely son name Reynold Nkembuchim Ezuruonye. Mike Ezuruonye son was born on 1st October 2011 in Canada and he celebrated his first birthday on 1st October 2012.
10. Mike Ezuruonye currently has an estimated net worth of over $3.7 million, making him one of the richest and most influential actor in Nigeria. He is also very popular on social media with more than a million followers on his official Instagram handle. In 2010, Mike Ezuruonye signed a multimillion naira endorsement deal with telecom giant GLO and his contract was renewed several times. In 2014, Mike Ezuruonye also signed another huge endorsement deal with telecom giant Airtel said to be worth millions of naira.