Sales representative jobs in the automotive industry in Detroit, get the opportunity to travel and work abroad without having to spend a dime from your pocket.
This opportunity is for those who have the interest and zeal to work as Sales representative jobs in the automotive industry in Detroit.
Read this article to the end as it contains every detail and information you need about Sales representative jobs in the automotive industry in Detroit.
Sales Representative | Sales Representative Jobs in the Automotive Industry in Detroit
Reynolds and Reynolds3.2
Detroit, MI 48201
Estimated $57.2K – $72.4K a year
2+ years’ experience in sales and/or the automotive industry.
Experience selling in the automotive financing or credit industries is a strong plus to work as Sales representative jobs in the automotive industry in Detroit.
Responsibilities to Work as Sales Representative Jobs in the Automotive Industry in Detroit
Making outbound sales calls based on provided leads; reaching decision-makers; qualifying the business
Performing needs analyses, cost comparisons, and cross-sales activities
Post-sales support; documenting and prioritizing activities in SalesForce
Requirements For Sales Representative Jobs in the Automotive Industry in Detroit
- 2+ years’ experience in the sales and/or automotive industry
- Experience working within the retail Automotive Industry preferred
- AStrong organizational and time management skills; Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills
- Must be driven, sales oriented, and able to handle rejection with resilience
- Dedicated and dependable; Strong work ethic to work as Sales representative jobs in the automotive industry in Detroit
- Self-starter, Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Rental Sales Agent – PT Sales Representative Jobs in the Automotive Industry in Detroit
Avis Budget Group3.5
$14.50 an hour
Full on-the-job training to enhance your professional sales skills.
6 months of real estate or retail sales experience in a fast-paced environment is a bonus!
Full Job Description
Up to $500 Retention Bonus
Unlimited Commission – Average FT Earnings is $75,320/year
Shift Premium may Apply
Immediately hiring! We are now seeking passionate, energetic, and motivated people, like you, to join our growing Avis Budget Group enterprise.
We’ll help you reach your full potential by developing, rewarding, and inspiring you to maximize your earnings in a friendly and empowering sales environment.
What You’ll Do As Sales Representative Jobs in the Automotive Industry in Detroit
You will rent our cars and sell our products and services at our airport rental counters.
This includes processing contracts, listening to and identifying customer needs, and upselling our products and services to enhance their travel experience while providing excellent customer service.
Perks you’ll get:
Bi-weekly hourly wage plus an extremely profitable monthly commission/incentive/bonus plan (Unlimited earnings potential as much as 3 times your annual base salary!)
Minimum commission guarantee or actual commission, whichever is greater, for the first two months
Full on-the-job training to enhance your professional sales skills
Paid time off
Medical, dental, and other insurance
Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
Retirement benefits (401k)
Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
What we’re looking for:
High School Diploma (or equivalent)
Effective verbal communication skills
Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
Professional, engaging personality
Flexibility to work all shifts in Sales representative jobs in the automotive industry in Detroit
Account Executive, Auto
Southfield, MI 48034
Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus.
Responsible for developing, servicing, and maintaining a base of local clients and/or agencies who purchases advertising space or other media services to achieve established annual sales goals within the assigned sales team.
Offers zone buying to allow small advertisers the opportunity to reach only the customers in their retail trading areas. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Analyzes develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products.
- Assists in developing marketing activities to generate local ad sales revenue.
- Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities and monitoring and managing collections.
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participates in the development of sales forecasts.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense reports.
- Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following Company’s planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Analyzes confidential information, and prepares reports, manuals, agendas, and general correspondence.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users, and advocates of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities.
Senior Architect – After Sales & Service
Ford Motor Company4.1
Dearborn, MI 48101
This is for a Senior Solution Architect position in the Service portfolio and is responsible for understanding technical and business requirements and defining…
Full Job Description
This is for a Senior Solution Architect position in the Service portfolio and is responsible for understanding technical and business requirements and defining architecture solutions that align with Ford Motor Company Goals and Objectives, Patterns, and Standards.
This position will support Guest XP Initiative,
- proven knowledge of Rest API, API security, OAuth, microservices architecture, and implementation
- Strong knowledge and experience in using API tools like Postman, swagger, etc
- Expertise with Cloud Technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience in Swagger for REST API documentation
- Knowledgable with Cloud environments (Containers/ Cloud Run/ Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- familiar with various aspects of software development, including mobile app development
- Experience and knowledge of event streaming, and cache management
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes.
- Ability to guide and coach other architects in the team.
- Negotiation skills and ability to work with several diverse sets of stakeholders/customers.
- Identifies the right technology element by probing into existing components or recommending a new platform for a business landscape.
- Leverage tech standards to solve problems with new and existing solutions while demonstrating a passion for emerging technology capabilities.
- Creates and owns the High level and low-level technical design elements of the projects.
- Strong knowledge of Visio and other Project Technical Artifact creation tools and diagrams
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interprets business user functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, security) to develop system specifications in close cooperation with business analysts and business customers.
Nice to have skills :
- Experience working with teams in an agile environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex systems and performance testing and tuning.
- Infrastructure architecture knowledge
- Exposure to Pega Platform or Technology
- Provide solution architecture design and support for Guest XP and After Sales & Service portfolio.
- Ability to work closely with business stakeholders and product teams to ensure business requirements are translated to solution design.
- Participate in vendor solution evaluation processes and make recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Provide Architecture Assessments on technical solutions and a recommended approach to product teams.
- Collaboration with global team on architecture solutions.
- Provide EA consultation for SaaS, PaaS, and based solutions hosted on-prem, GCP, Azure, and AWS.
- Experience across the full application and system development lifecycle
- Understanding of application architecture, design, and development
- Attention to detail and passion/pride in producing Quality deliverables.
- Work closely with individual product teams to build product roadmaps.
- Guide teams through the enterprise architecture processes (Build intent, Tech 07, EAA, AAC, AAN, GCP, etc.) and advise teams on mainframe support, cloud-based design, development, and micro-service architecture, etc
- Provide triage support such as troubleshooting and application performance issues.
- Ability to guide other architects and collaborate with peer architects to come up with solution designs.
Entry Level Outside Sales Trainee
Reynolds and Reynolds3.2
Remote in Detroit, MI 48201
$60,000 a year
As an Outside Sales Trainee, you will enroll in our 12-month sales training program.
Every month you will travel to Dayton for 1-2 weeks of courses covering a…
Good time management skills
Ability to build strong customer relationships
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to travel (overnight) up to 80% during training
Willing to relocate after successful completion of the training program
Life and Annuity Agent – Trenton
Auto Club Group3.2
Trenton, MI 48183
Prospecting and developing new sales opportunities and meeting production requirements.
Knowledge of ACG systems for policy sales, quoting, etc.
Responsibilities of Sales Representative Jobs in the Automotive Industry in Detroit
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop leads and prospects for the purpose of conducting fact-finding interviews to determine the need for coverage in Sales representative jobs in the automotive industry in Detroit.
- Prepare proposals, and conduct closing interviews for Life and Health Insurance sales as a Sales representative jobs in the automotive industry in Detroit.
- Complete appropriate applications and forms and follows internal processing procedures to ensure transactions are handled in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Work collaboratively with others in the Branch to reach business goals, maximize leads, and sales opportunities, and take advantage of cross-sell opportunities.
- Assist Underwriting and Brokerage Departments in satisfying requirements as a Sales representative jobs in the automotive industry in Detroit
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems and ensure sound-sales practices are used.
- Prepare reports documenting prospecting and sales activities and maintains specified production standards and persistency levels for Life and Health insurance as a Sales representative jobs in the automotive industry in Detroit