Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles — In this role, you will be working with the High School and Custom Programs Coordinator including some others as assigned by the company. Each instructor is responsible for developing a course curriculum, syllabus, and lesson plans based on existing course descriptions.
Are you interested and would want to travel abroad for work? this opportunity is for you. This article contains all the information relevant to Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles, read to the end.
High School Programs Instructor | Social Media Marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
As a High School Programs Instructor for our summer academic enrichment program, you will guide middle and/or high school students through their first glimpse…
Full Job Description of Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
As a High School Programs Instructor for our summer academic enrichment program, you will guide middle and/or high school students through their first glimpse of the college experience.
In this role, you will be working with the High School and Custom Programs Coordinator. Each instructor is responsible for developing a course curriculum, syllabus, and lesson plans based on existing course descriptions.
Additional responsibilities for Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles include the request and management of supplies, daily attendance, a written evaluation for each student at the end of each course, and teaching multi-grade level students all while providing an energetic, interactive, and project-based classroom experience.
The ideal candidate genuinely wants to make a difference in the lives of our students, who come from around the world to participate in this rigorous and rewarding program to gain valuable insight into what on-campus life will be.
Candidates must have the ability to work independently and effectively with the ability to problem-solve under pressure, all while maintaining courtesy and professionalism.
The program runs from June 26 through August 5, with a training day to be scheduled in the weeks before instruction starts.
There are over 50 courses offered which include but are not limited to:
Leadership, Psychology; Business of Fashion; Economics; Mock Trial; Social Media Management; Film Production; Rec Sports; Computer Programming, Pre-Algebra, Robotics, Marketing, Sand Volleyball, and many, many more
Percentage of Time:
Qualifications for Position
Qualifications for Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
- Experience developing curriculum, and lesson plans, and managing a classroom.
- Ability to set expectations and enforce appropriate student behavior
- effectively present information of varied ages in groups of 10 – 25.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, customer service, and organizational skills.
- work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Possession of the professional level of expertise in the respective discipline to be conducted and demonstrated teaching ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is required for Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, customer service, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and organizational skills are necessary for Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional Posting Information
Style Guide | Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(Downtown/Third Street Promenade area)
Broadway / 3rd St Promenade
Estimated $31.9K – $40.3K a year
Assist the retail operations department and marketing department in all retail initiatives in the showroom.
As a Style Guide, you will be an expert on Indochino…
About You on the Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
You are passionate about fashion and have a way of delivering customer service that is simply top-notch. You are an exceptional team player and understand what it takes to help and support everyone so that together we succeed as a team. In addition, the following also describes you:
Strong selling skills, passion for menswear, and experience working in a clientele-based environment.
Customer service oriented with a natural desire to care for the needs of others
Strongly identifies with the Indochino brand and wants to help grow the Showroom concept
problem-solving ability coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
A deep desire to put drive & effort into your work
Knowledge about men’s tailoring, pattern design, garment alterations, and fabrics preferred
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
Of course, you will get great compensation, but there are a few things that set us apart.
Ground floor opportunity: influence the strategic and operational direction of Indochino’s growing retail department
Your co-workers will be outstanding. The people here are really terrific. We’re continually learning from each other.
We truly collaborate. You will work and partner with a variety of different teams from merchandising, technology, operations, and anything in between.
We’re shaking things up in the apparel world. If you have ambition and a strong point of view (with the skills to back it up) you’ll have a good time at Indochino.
Stylist Madewell, Abbot Kinney | Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
Venice, CA 90291
Uncover and execute events through community networking, local marketing, and college outreach.
You’ll help us welcome everyone into the Madewell community
- Do whatever it takes to create a seamless experience that customers can’t stop talking about.
- Be the denim expert (product knowledge, fit, and styling), building incremental sales through wardrobing.
- Know what’s happening with our denim competitors and speak to why we are an industry leader.
- Capture and create profiles during each transaction to drive customer loyalty (except in California + Massachusetts).
- Know the neighborhood; the events, artists, local influencers, and style-makers.
- Utilize in-store relationships, customer profiles, and the Insider program to attract | and retain new clients.
- Uncover and execute events through community networking, local marketing, and college outreach.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and live our values.
- Share feedback, insights, and ideas with the management team.
- Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
- Assist in processing and replenishing.
Retail Seasonal Store Associate | Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
$16.20 – $16.90 an hour
As the Seasonal Store Associate you would be responsible for providing a best-in-class retail store experience.
Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
- At least 1year minimum of work experience within a retail environment is preferred.
- Knowledge & familiarity with active lifestyle choices such as Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition, and other healthy activities.
- Ability to socially interact with Customers, Employees, and Business Partners inside and outside of the store environment.
- work with large teams.
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with retail inventory and POS systems.
- Self-motivated, good communicator.
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under pressure.
- Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and national holidays.
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
What’s In It For You?
The role has a salary between $16.20 – $16.90 per hour depending on the experience
50% employee discount on Fabletics Brands
Free outfits each month
Brand Ambassador – Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
Canoga Park, CA 91304
Vanowen / Topanga Canyon
$16.04 – $19.95 an hour
Build brand-specific clientele to support local marketing.
They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable shopping experience, and drive sale
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Serve as a liaison between designated vendors and VPSM, District Merchant, My Stylist (where applicable), and their My Shop Manager.
- Leverage vendor relationships and product knowledge tools to conduct informal seminars with fellow associates to increase product and brand awareness across the entire store.
- Place new receipts on the sales floor and insure floor replenishment by size is occurring.
- Ensure the sales floor is properly signed for sales and markdowns.
- Create and implement best practices to drive sales, turn, and gross margin above the company average.
- Build brand-specific clientele to support local marketing.
- Execute vendor and non-vendor events and drive grassroots store events to increase sales.
- Drive pre-sale events in partnership Business Manager, RMD, DM, and VPSM. Track results and provide feedback to the central office.
- Actively plan, organize, and lead customer-facing vendor-sponsored Events with the partnership of the vendor community ensuring sales and participation goals are met.
- Attend conference calls with RMD and Business Manager to communicate ‘what’s working, what’s not, and how to fix it’ in regard to their particular location.
- Proficient in POS including Search and Send, and My Client.
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is necessary requirement for Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1-year previous selling or retail experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers, and all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and calculating percentages.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team, and must have good time management skills.
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude.
- Possess vision and creativity.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers, mobile devices, and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships and convert customers into a client.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
Physical Demands for Social media marketing Jobs for Fashion Industry in Los Angeles
- This position involves constant moving and standing.
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.